If you do not know this game, your point is to guess what movie these lines are taken from. Every new number is a new movie, and the lines under one number are of course all from the same movie. When you think you know all the answers you can take a look at the correct answers here!
- "Feel like I am gonna' break this damn thing."
"I am gonna get some coffee. Do you want some coffee?"
"No thank you, I am fine."
"You are all here because your the best of the best. And we are looking for one of you."
- "A human head weights eight pounds."
"Ray the zoo you know.... The fucking zoo is closed, right!" "You said fuck." "Yeah, I did." "it is okey, I won't tell."
"You're my ambssador of kwan man."
- "You kill him, you kill yourself, you motherfucker! GIVE ME BACK MY SON!!"
"You would pay to keep your airline, why won't you pay for your son?"
- "Every man dies, not every man really lives."
"I came home to raise crops, and God willing, a family. If I can live in peace, I will."
"Why do you help me?" "Because of the way you are looking at me now."
- "I am sorry to bother you, sir. But I have some rather distressing news about Master Dick." "I am afraid Master Dick has, uhm, gone traveling."
"Then it will happen this way: You make the kill, but your pain doesn't die with Harvey, it grows. So you run out into the night to find another face, and another, and another, until one terrible morning you wake up and realize that revenge has become your whole life. And you won't know why."
"You like strong women. I've done my homework. Or do I need skin-tight vinyl and a whip?"
- "Are you stupid or did you just take lessons?" "I took lessons."
"Life is pain. Get used to it!"
"I am very frank and earnest with women. In Chicago I am Frank, and in New York I am Earnest!"
- "Thank you very fucking much Mr. Mason, you've led us into a room with no exit."
"When all this is over, you'll go back home driving Carla and your baby insane in your beige Volvo. And I will be dead or in jail which is the same thing."
"Actually, I am a biochemical superfreak, but I still need a gun."
" I have a unique knowledge of this prison facility. I was formerly a "guest" here."
- "How art thou out of breath when thou hast breath to say to me that thou art out of breath? Is the news good or bad, answer to that."
"What sayest thou? Hast though not a word of joy? Some comfort, Nurse."
"Peace? Peace. I hate the word, as I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee."
- "We are here for the bank's money, not your money. Your money's insured by the federal government, you're not gonna lose a dime."
"A guy once told me: Do not have any attachments, do not have anything in your life you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat around the corner."
"You know, we are sitting here like a couple of regular fellows and if I have to go out there and put you down, I will tell you, I won't like it. But if it is between you and some poor bastard whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, buddy, you are going down."
"The bank is worth the risk. I need it brother. We should stay here and take it down."
- "If I ever caught myself dressed like that, I'd have to kick my own ass!"
" I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast." " You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?!"
" I was on this tour for one reason - money - but now I've got a new reason: kicking your ass!"
- "That flying stunt today was pure madness. If there wasn't a lady present, I'd tear you apart like Christmas goose."
"My eyes are ceramic. Caught a bazooka round at Little Big Horn. Or was it Okinawa? The one without the Indians."
"Admiral Benson?" "Really? That's my name too."
- "So we need machines, and machines need us. Is that your point?"
"No, no point. Old men like me don't bother in making points. There is no point."
"Is that why there are no young men on the council?"
- "Do you know how to win a sword fight?" "How?" "Be the only one with a sword!"
"If there is any honor in you, promise me never to do that again." "I do not know about honor. But I promise you, I won't kiss you again till you ask me to."
"I take the good with the bad. I can not love people in pieces."
"There are laws that enslave men, and laws that set them free."
- "Should I call you Bullet? Tooth?"
"You can call me Susan if it makes you happy."
- "You're one of them, aren't you?"
"No, I'm something else."
"I'm getting too old for this shit! Somebody get me a god-damned wheelchair!"
- "You know something, I don't think the sun even... exists... in this place. 'Cause I've been up for hours, and hours, and hours, and the night never ends here."
"Here, let me ask you a question. You heard of a place called Shell Beach?"
- "I'm H2O intolerant."
"Yeah, we saw you and we were like 'whoa', and you were like 'whoa...' and we went like, 'whoa...'"
"Okay, he either said, 'move to the back of the throat,' or he 'wants a root beer float'."
- "This is the fastest ship."
"You can tell them that after they've caught us."
"Perley, that's the one. Parley."
"Down to the depths whatever mind thought of 'Parley'."
- "You can't tell me you're afraid of heights?"
"No, I'm just uncomfortable about being on a rickety bridge, over a boiling lake of lava."
"You didn't slay the dragon?"
"It's on my 'to do' list. Now come on!"
- "Call 911. Someone's about to get killed. And afterwards you go to school, okay?"
"I'll tell you what your problem is, you don't like me because you're a racist!"
"You're a racist! You don't like me because I'm white!"
"I don't like you because you're going to get me killed!"
- "This case is empty."
"What do you mean empty?"
"Empty. The opposite of full. This case is supposed to be full."
"You asked for a case. We brought you a case."
"A case with four stones in it. What the hell am I supposed to do with an empty case?"
"We are warriors, not merchants."
"But you can still count?"
- "What are you?"
"Oh, I have so many names..."
"Call me Dad."
- "You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?"
"Your men love you. If I knew nothing else about you, that would be enough."
"Pain, lots of pain."